FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Place the iCube into a freezer for at least 4 hours
- When ready to use, remove the iCube from the freezer
- Place your favorite canned beverage into the iCube
- Your drink will remain chilled for hours, ensuring your last sip will be cooler than your first!
A: The iCube encasement is made of high-impact styrene and plastic. This mixture allows for expansion and contraction during the freezing process without cracking. The koozie is made of neoprene
A: The iCube is infused with a non-toxic compound that consists of acrylic acid, polymers, and sodium salt.
- Remove the chiller from the wine carrying tote.
- Place chiller into a freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to use, remove the chiller from the freezer.
- Place your favorite bottle of wine into the chiller.
- Place both bottle and chiller into the carrying tote. Your bottle of wine will be perfectly chilled for hours
- The chiller fits standard 750 ml bottles
A: The chiller encasement is made of high-impact styrene and plastic. This mixture allows for expansion and contraction during the freezing process without cracking. The cap is made of the same material, and sonic welded to create an airtight seal.
A: The chiller is infused with a non-toxic compound that consists of acrylic acid, polymers, and sodium salt.
A: The Dual Tote is made of three layers to ensure maximum insulation of interior temperatures, while protecting from exterior temperatures:
– Outer layer: 1689 Ballistic nylon (same material used in bullet-proof vests)
– Middle layer: Closed-cell foam
– Inner layer: Flexible aluminum sheeting
A: Both the leather and cloth CaraVino can be cleaned using a wet towel.
A: The Dual Tote can simply be placed into a washing machine.
A: The chiller needs to be in the freezer for 4 hours in order to be fully effective for the longest amount of time. If possible you should always keep your chiller in the freezer so it will be ready to go when you are.
A: The chillers are not only for wine. Any beverage can be cooled, including baby milk, water bottles, champagne, soda, juices, canned coffee, thirst quenchers, etc.
A: Both the leather and cloth CaraVino dimensions are 15.5″h x 5.5″w x 5.5″d. The chiller measurements are 6.75″h x 5″w.
A: The Dual Tote dimensions are 14.5″h x 13″w x 5.75″d. The chiller measurements are 6.75″h x 5″w.
A: Take the CaraVino and Dual Tote anywhere you would like. Some of our biggest fans love taking them to the beach, picnics, family dinners, and even concerts.
A: The wine opener is made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
A: The Dual Tote is made of two individual totes, which can be zipped together and carried as one tote. It comes with two chillers, a wine opener, a carrying strap, a net compartment on the inside, and a Velcro pouch on the outside.
A: Yup! Its triple-layer material prevents the inside temperature from escaping, and the outside temperature from entering.